1. Heat your skillet and melt the butter over medium low heat
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Stir. DO NOT brown
3. Add the baby bok choy and the OPTIONAL broth
4. Cover with a lid and steam cook for 5 minutes
5. Flip each of the baby bok choy and cook for 2 more minutes, or until a fork can be inserted easily into the thick white part of the baby bok choy
6. Serve on a plate and pour over the cooking liquid, and sprinkle the garlic on top. ENJOY!
7. Use a vegan butter substitute or coconut oil. ENJOY!