3. Press the dough onto the clingwrap-lined pizza pan and compress with light pressure to even out the thickness and smooth the surface. Cover with another piece of cling wrap to seal the dough well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
5. Bake the cookie dough pizza base for 30 minutes at 150 C or 350 F. Then open the oven door, and place an oven mitt or some other thick item to keep the door open. Leave the cookie pizza base in the oven for about 1 hour to harden. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature
. Set aside to cool to room temperature
7. Prepare the cheesecake layer by placing all the ingredients into a deep mixing bowl. Whip at high speed until smooth and creamy. Taste for sweetness and lemon flavor. OPTIONAL: add 1 – 2 tbsp of pure lemon extract to increase the lemon flavor of the cheesecake. NOTE the mixture will be slightly lumpy because of the ricotta
9. Pour most of the prepared room temperature chocolate truffle liquid onto the cookie surface, but do not go all the way to the edge. Leave a visible cookie rim. Spread out to form an even layer. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden
16. OPTIONAL: Slightly warm the remaining truffle chocolate, place into a piping bag or small zip lock baggie, and drizzle over the top of the fruit. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. The best flavor is achieved if allowed to rest overnight. Enjoy!