1. Preheat the oven to 220 C or 430 F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Peel all the skin off the jicama and cut it into your desired French fry widths
4. Place into microwaveable shallow bowl and microwave for 5 minutes. This will reduce the total baking time and keep the jicama fries crunchy. Let cool to room temperature
5. Place into a deep bowl and add the oil, toss to coat all the fries
6. Season the fries with the nutritional yeast, the sumac powder and cayenne pepper. Toss well to coat the fries evenly
7. Place at the top third rack position of your preheated oven and bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden. The baking time will very according to how thick your fries are
8. Serve right away. Enjoy!