1. You will need 2 bowls. Preheat the oven to 170 C or 340 F
2. Into the first bowl, add the egg yolks, almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein isolate and salt. Stir to combine all the ingredients then add the melted, room temperature butter and stir to combine
3. Add the cream and stir until the batter mixture is smooth and lump free. Set aside
4. Place the egg whites into a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice and whip at high speed until the soft peak stage
5. Add the sweetener and whip to medium stiff stage
6. Into the bowl with the batter mixture, add about 1 cup of the whipped egg whites, stir to combine
7. Add half of the new batter mixture into the bowl with the egg whites and fold together carefully. Do not over fold or break the air bubbles
8. Add the rest of the batter and fold into whites
9. Use a 9 X 9 inch or 23 cm square spring form pan or 9 X 9 inch or 23 cm square silicone pan ( https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Andersons-Baking-Non-Stick-European-Grade/dp/B00428M7E8/ref=sr_1_8?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1510765825&sr=1-8&refinements=p_n_material_browse%3A316646011) which has been lined with a strip of parchment paper. Have the parchment extend on the two sides and fit snugly on the bottom. The other two sides can be greased/lined with parchment or left alone. If using a silicone pan, place on top of a sturdy flat pan before pouring the batter into it
10. Pour the batter into the pan and drop onto the counter to even out the batter
11. Place the cut strawberries in rows on top of the batter
12. Prepare the cream cheese mixture by combining the room temperature cream cheese, whipping cream and sweetener. Stir to form smooth paste
13. Spoon out about 1/2 tsp dollops of the cream cheese mixture between the rows of strawberries
14. Place in the middle position of your oven and set timer to bake for 20 minutes. After the first 20 minutes, bake and check in 5 minute intervals until the sheet pan pancakes are a rich golden in color and, when tested, the toothpick comes out clean. Make sure the pancakes are done. Otherwise the center will be doughy and raw.
15. Take out of the oven and allow to cool to room temperature in the pan. Refrigerate overnight and then cut into 3 rows lengthwise and 3 rows width wise.
16. To make the faux maple syrup, combine the melted butter, maple extract and sweetener. Stir well. This makes enough syrup for 3 servings