1. Make the sweetened cream by combining the heavy whipping cream/coconut cream and sweetener. Mix well and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring before each 20 second interval. Repeat one or two more times, until cream is simmering, but not boiling. Stir well as the mixture cools, about 1 minute, to ensure the sweetener does not separate. Set aside
2. Weigh the ripe avocado and cut into rough cubes, put into a blender or food processor
3. Add the lime or lemon juice, MCT oil, the melted ghee/coconut oil, crushed ice and almond milk. Blend to a relatively smooth texture, about 20-30 seconds
4. Add the room temperature sweetened cream/coconut cream and blend to a very fine creamy texture, about 10 seconds more. Adjust for sweetness
5. Pour into serving dishes or glasses. Best if served right away while the smooth is cold and the ice chips have not fully melted. Enjoy!