1. Into a salad bowl, place the baby spinach
2. Distribute the red onion ribbons, the dry roasted sliced almonds, strawberry slices, avocado cubes. Top with chia seeds
3. Into a small bowl or cup, add the olive oil, the apple cider vinegar with mother, the balsamic vinegar and the finely ground salt. Stir well to combine
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad. Enjoy!
OPTIONAL (not included in macros)
5. A tasty complement to this salad is to use a blue cheese flavor or other strong cheese. I have found some nice vegan cashew blue cheese in the heath food store if you want to keep this salad completely vegan. A cheese of your choice is not necessary – just an option for your consideration