1. Put all the ingredients into food processor or bullet and process until finely chopped. Put into jar or serving bowl
2. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve
3. Chop the mint and parsley to very small pieces and place into a medium mixing bowl
4. Add the salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to the mixing bowl
5. Mince the garlic and add to the mixing bowl
6. Chop the anchovies to a paste consistency and add to the mixing bowl
7. OPTION for vegetarian/vegan version: SUBSTITUTE capers for the anchovies. Chop the capers to a paste and add to the mixing bowl
8. With a fork, stir to combine all the ingredients.
9. Put into jar or serving bowl.
10. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve