Sugar Cookie crumble crust
1. Use the Sugar Cookie recipe and prepare a batch of the dough. Weigh the dough and divide into 2. Wrap the unused dough and store in a freezer safe container in the freezer. OPTIONAL: make only half a batch of the sugar cookie dough if you do not want to have leftover dough. Bake according to directions. Transfer to a cooling rack and, when cool, crumble or use a food processor to make coarse cookie crumbs.
2. Pour into a parchment lined square or round spring form pan. Distribute the cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom of the spring form pan and then gently press down to firm the crust
No bake cheesecake
3. Bloom the gelatin: into a small dish add the boiling water and gelatin. Stir to dissolve the gelatin, and set aside to allow gelatin to bloom
4. To a larger mixing bowl or stand mixer bowl add the room temperature soft cream cheese. Whip using a paddle attachment until the mixture is very creamy
5. Pour the Sugar Free Baileys Irish Cream, the powdered sweetener, and vanilla into the cream cheese. Whip until well combined. Stop and scrape down the side and bottom and whip again
6. Into a second bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and whip to a medium stiffness stage. Ladle into the cream cheese mixture and whip to combine
7. Remelt the bloomed gelatin to a clear liquid. Slowly drizzle the liquid gelatin as you whip at low speed. Whip until well combined, about 1 minute
8. Pour the cheesecake into a parchment-lined 9 X 9 inch or 23 X 23 cm square or round spring form pan. Smooth top with an offset spatula
9. Place in the refrigerator overnight or until set
10. Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and peel off the parchment. Trim the perimeter if desired, and then cut the 8 X 8 in or 20 X 20 cm square into 4 rows by 4 columns to make 16 squares
11. Prepare the ganache by melting the chocolate and unsalted butter over a bain marie/double boiler. Put the ganache into a piping bag with a very small opening. Drizzle the chocolate ganache over each square. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and then serve. Store cheesecake in the refrigerator. Enjoy!