1. Be sure to adjust the seasoning to your taste. This recipe is very customizable.
2. To a skillet set over medium heat, add the oil and heat up to a light sizzle
3. Toss in and sauté the diced onions, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Cook until the onions become translucent
4. Add the black olives, garlic, and the spices: the cumin, chipotle and dried oregano. Then, add the salt. Cook for 2 more minutes
5. Add the green tomatillo salsa and water. Reduce the heat to low. Cook uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Your sauce will begin to thicken
6. Turn off the heat and add the chopped cilantro leaves and allow to cool for 5 minutes
7. Pour the cooked enchilada salsa mixture into a casserole pan and spread over the bottom. Distribute the cubed chicken pieces over the salsa and fold to coat the chicken cubes
8. Top with the grated sharp cheddar and then with a layer of the grated mozzarella
9. Layer with the crispy keto tortilla wedges, which are prepared as nacho size. Top with the rest of the old cheddar and the remaining mozzarella
10. OPTIONAL: Place an aluminum foil tent over the casserole
11. Transfer the casserole to the middle position of your preheated oven. Bake at 400 F or 200 C for 15-20 minutes, and until the cheese is completely melted and has a golden crust. Enjoy!