1. Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breasts into strips, place into a large bowl and toss to coat with 1 tbsp of oil. Sprinkle the fajita seasoning and toss to coat. Season with the fresh lime juice, toss and cover the bowl with cling wrap. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes and up to over night
2. Cut the bell pepper / capsicum into long strips, and set aside. Cut the onion in half and cut into ribbons, and set aside. Cut the zucchini into about 3 – 4 inch or 7 – 10 cm long strips. Set aside. Cut a jalapeno in half, scoop out the seeds and discard the seeds. Cut the jalapeno into very thin ribbons, bunch the ribbons together and chop into very small pieces, and set aside
3. Place a skillet on medium heat. Add the rest of the oil and, when the oil is sizzling, toss in about half of the seasoned chicken. Sear and toss until the chicken is cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes. Do not over-cook. With a slotted spoon, scoop out the first batch and repeat with the rest of the seasoned chicken. Using the slotted spoon, scoop out the cooked chicken and let the chicken rest in a bowl
4. Increase the heat to medium high. To the pan with the remaining oil and fond, add more oil if needed, and toss in the bell peppers/capsicum, onion, zucchini and the chopped jalapeno pieces. Sear the vegetables until bell peppers have a bit of charring on them, but are still crispy / al dente
5. Transfer the cooked chicken and any juices on the plate back into the pan with the vegetables and toss to combine. Cook for about 1 -2 minutes to re-heat the chicken. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!