1. Place a frying pan onto the stovetop element set to medium low. Add 1 tbsp of avocado oil and, when the oil is sizzling, add the onion, green, yellow, and orange bell pepper/capsicum and fry until onions begin to be translucent. Transfer to a bowl
2. Using the same skillet or frying pan, add the second tbsp of avocado oil and add the diced chicken. Sprinkle the fajita seasoning on top, add the water, stir and cook until the chicken is warmed up, remove from skillet and set aside
3. Take a cool, clean, non-stick skillet, brush the pan with butter and place a tortilla into the pan. Spoon the salsa or pico de gallo over the tortilla. Distribute the seasoned chicken cubes over the surface of the tortilla. Evenly distribute the onion and bell pepper/capsicum on top of the chicken and then sprinkle the grated cheddar on top. Place the second tortilla on top
4. Fry quesadillas over medium heat until the tortilla is golden on the underside. Carefully flip the quesadilla to the other side and cook until the second side is golden
5. Remove from skillet and cut the quesadillas into quarters. OPTIONAL: Serve with wedges of avocado. Enjoy!