1. Begin by first making the stir fry sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl; the Tamari, Toasted sesame seed oil, Frank’s Red Hot, and sweetener. Stir well and set aside
3. Place your wok on your stovetop set to medium heat. Add the oil and when the oil is sizzling distribute the ground beef in the pan. Cook, tossing and breaking up clumps with your spatula until the meat is almost cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, toss to combine
4. Sprinkle the ginger and garlic over the beef and toss to combine, cook for 1 minute.
5. Make a clearing in the center of the wok and drop in the onions, carrots, and julienned yellow pepper. Cook for a couple minutes and then toss to combine with the meat
6. Add all of the shredded cabbage on top. While cooking, scoop from the bottom and toss to combine as the cabbage is cooking. Pour the stir fry sauce over everything. Continue tossing as you cook, until the cabbage has reduced and is mostly wilted and soft. Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!
November 30, 2021 @ 7:40 pm
Made this tonight using bagged coleslaw mix, sliced water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Thank you for sharing this, it’s delicious!
December 1, 2021 @ 9:22 am
What a wonderful suggestion – thank you for sharing how you adapted the recipe!
February 21, 2023 @ 4:11 pm
Made this and loved it!
February 23, 2023 @ 7:33 am
Thank you for taking the time to let me know that you made and enjoyed this recipe. I really appreciate the feedback.