1. To a large mixing bowl, add the unsweetened desiccated coconut flakes, your choice of sweetened condensed milk (cream based or coconut cream based), and the vanilla. Mix very well. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, or until needed – it is best if left overnight
3. Prepare a bain marie/double boiler pot set over medium heat, so that water is at a light simmer. Into a bowl that will fit the pot, add chopped chocolate, butter, sweetener and cocoa powder. Stir occasionally as the chocolate melts slowly and the sweeteners no longer feels gritty. Remove bowl from pot and let cool a bit. Stir as the chocolate is cooling
6. Whisk the eggs to form a homogeneous mixture, then pour into the chocolate bowl. Whisk until well combined. Pour this chocolate mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Fold until well combined
7. Pour the fudge brownie batter into the prepared square or rectangular pan. Tap on the counter to even out the batter. Place in the middle position of your preheated oven and set baking timer for 15-20 minutes. Test the brownies for doneness with a toothpick, and press down gently in the center, the brownie should bounce back and not leave a depression. Remove from oven, leaving in the pan until cooled to room temperature
8. Using your bain marie/double boiler method, to a fresh bowl add the unsweetened chocolate, refined coconut oil, and powdered instant coffee. Set bowl over simmering water and melt slowly. When most of the chocolate has melted, remove from the pot and stir until the chocolate has completely melted. Set aside
9. To assemble the Chocolate Bounty Bar Brownies, get the pan with the baked brownie and distribute the Bounty Coconut Layer on top. Press gently to firm up and even the coconut layer. Pour the melted ganache on top of the coconut layer, ensuring you cover the entire surface as evenly as possible
10. Place the pan into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up. When the 3 layers are firm, cut into bars. To get 24 bars, cut into 6 rows one way and 4 rows at a 90 degree to the first cut rows. Enjoy!