4. To the bowl with the egg whites, add the lemon juice and whisk at high speed until light and frothy. Gradually, add one tbsp of the powdered sweetener at a time. Continue whipping until the stiff peak stage
5. To the bowl with the yolks add the powdered sweetener and whisk with an electric mixer until pale yellow and frothy. Add the vanilla, and the half and half cream and water mixture. Whisk to combine
6. Place a mesh sieve over the bowl with the yolk mixtures, and add the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and glucomannan. Whisk to pass through the sieve. Fold the sifted ingredients to combine with the yolk mixture
7. Use about 1/3 of the whipped egg whites and vigorously whisk into the yolk batter mixture to loosen the yolk batter. Add the remaining whipped egg whites and gently fold into the yolk batter until the whites are incorporated. Do not over mix and do not deflate!
8. Pour the batter into the prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Run a knife or skewer through the batter to remove any large air bubbles, and also, gently drop the pan onto the surface of your counter a couple of times
9. Place the pan into the middle position of your preheated oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Test with a toothpick and, if done, remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Flip onto a parchment lined cooling rack. Let cool completely. Trim the sides of the cake to make clean even edges
11. When the cake is cooled, place the cake with the parchment liner into a larger cake pan. Poke the surface of the cake with a fork or skewer. Pour the 3 Milk mixture all over the cake. Refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to overnight
13. Just before removing the cake from the refrigerator, whip the cream, powdered confectionary sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla to light stiffness stage. Add the room temperature mascarpone cheese, whip to combine. Do not over whip
14. Take the cake out of the pan and place onto your serving tray. Ladle the cream frosting on top of the cake and smooth out the surface with an offset spatula. Scrape the sides to clean up the edges. Cut the cake into 3 even sections lengthwise and then 3 even sections width wise to make 9 servings. Garnish with berries of your choice. Enjoy!