1. Preheat oven to 180 C or 360 F
2. Place silicone muffin mold onto baking sheet before starting
3. Slice the cheese into even sticks, and then cut along the length into small sections which you further cut into 4 pieces, creating small cubes
4. I weighed each batch of cheese cubes and placed 10 g or about 0.4 oz. of cubes into each cup
5. Slice the cooked ham into even 30 g sticks, and then cut along the length into small sections which you further cut into 4 pieces, creating small cubes
6. Place 15 g of cooked ham cubes into each muffin cup
7. Add 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder into each muffin cup
8. Add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper into each muffin cup
9. Add 1 tsp of minced white onion to each muffin cup. You may use 1/2 tsp of dry onion flakes instead
10. Crack your eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk just to break up yolk and to combine with whites. Do not overbeat
11. Add the heavy cream, salt and pepper.
12. Ladle about 1/4 measuring cup of egg mixture into each muffin cup
13. Place the tray with the silicone muffin form into the middle position of your preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Check after 10 minutes. Adjust baking time according to your oven and type of ingredients
14. Remove from oven, slide silicone muffin form onto a cooling rack and let cool until muffins can be spooned out without sticking. Enjoy!