1. Prepare the keto cauli rice. Preheat the oven to 380 F or 190 C. Begin by ricing the cauliflower. Spread the riced cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. Add the softened cream cheese, tamari, sesame seed oil, confectionery sweetener and dry roasted sesame seeds to the cauli rice bowl and mash with your fingers to combine evenly. Set aside
2. Cut the nori sheet to fit the width of your pan. On a cutting board, lay down the sheet of nori, shiny side down, and place the ham strips at one end. Roll the ham tightly in the nori. Set aside with seam down
3. In 2 small bowls, separate 5 of the egg yolks and whites. Whisk the whites to loosen the albumin. Pass through a sieve. Whisk the egg yolks to pour more easily and pass through a sieve. You will have to repeat this step for the second set of 5 eggs for the keto ham eggroll
4. Generously oil your pan and pour in one third of the egg yolks. Fry the egg yolks until almost done (still glossy on top). Place the roll of nori-wrapped ham at the non-handle end. Roll the nori roll in the egg yolk towards the handle end. Lightly grease the bottom of the pan
5. Pour about 2 tbsp of egg whites into the pan, lift the yolk roll so some of the whites go under the roll. Immediately place the strip of nori (scraps from trimmings) on the egg whites and roll tightly from front to handle end of pan, as soon as the nori is in place. DO NOT OVERCOOK
6. Lubricate the pan, repeat with the second layer of whites, this time place the nori from one end to the other end of the whites. Lubricate the pan with the oil and add the rest of the egg whites, but no additional nori on this layer of whites
7. Pour the last third of the egg yolks into the pan, lift the roll so some will go under the roll. Cook until egg yolks are lightly done. Roll from front to handle end of the pan. When done remove roll from pan to prevent over cooking
11. Place the prepared kimbap cauli rice at one end. Spread the kimbap rice so that there is enough to go around the entire egg- ham roll, but leave a section of nori clean: about 1/4 of nori sheet left clean. Place egg, ham roll at the cauli rice end of the nori and roll tightly. Wet the end of the nori and complete the roll to seal and bond the ends
The pan I used is 5 W X 7 L inches or 13 W X 18 L cm. This is a link for a similar type pan.
Although you can also use a regular, small, non stick frying pan, I would highly recommend this Japanese omelet pan if you like Asian food and want an authentic look to your recipes. Also, this pan is extremely easy to clean and it is much easier to use to make than a round frying pan when making any omelets. I hope this tip is helpful to you. Enjoy!