1. Into a salad bowl add the cucumber, cut into 1.5 cm (1/2 inch) think slices then quartered
7. Drain the mini mini bocconcini and add to the salad bowl. Set the bowl aside
8. Use a 500 ml (2 cup) measuring cup or small deep bowl for the dressing, beginning by adding the olive oil
9. Add the red wine vinegar, or substitute with apple cider vinegar “with mother”
14. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours minimum – 4 to 6 hours is best
I would highly recommend that you make a double batch because you will be pleasantly surprised how the flavors come out after being in the refrigerator over night. Keep covered and this will keep well in the fridge for several days as a great prepare-ahead side dish. Enjoy!