2. To the bowl with the egg yolks, place a fine mesh sieve over the bowl and add to the sieve the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, powdered sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, glucomannan and salt. Using a whisk, stir to pass the dry ingredients through the sieve. Whisk to combine all the ingredients in the bowl
3. Add the melted coconut oil and stir. Pour the almond milk into the bowl and stir until the batter mixture is almost lump free. Set aside to rest for 5-10 minutes. Whisk vigorously after the batter has rested
5. Ladle about 1 cup of the whipped egg whites into the bowl with the batter mixture. Briskly stir to combine and loosen the batter. Add half of the remaining egg whites, and gently fold into the batter. Repeat until all the egg whites have been added. Do not over fold or break the air bubbles
7. Use a non stick frying pan or crepe pan and lightly coat the pan surface with coconut oil, then wipe off as much of the coconut oil as possible – to leave the pan surface almost dry. Preheat the pan on the stovetop set to medium-low heat
9. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook covered over medium-low or low heat until the bottoms of the mini pancakes are set, about 3-4 minutes depending on the heat. Gently flip each pancake and cook uncovered until the second side is also done – about 1 minute. Remove immediately when the second side is done and let mini pancake cereal / silver dollar pancakes cool and set before serving. Repeat until all the batter has been used up. Enjoy!
Serve in a bowl with your favorite syrup, such as my Sugar Free Blueberry Syrup
or syrup of your choice and with a dollop of butter, such as my Easy Keto Vegan Butter