1. Prepare 1 full batch, which is 240 g or 1 cup, of my sugar free sweetened condensed milk. Set aside to cool to room temperature
2. Pour the sugar free sweetened condensed milk into a medium sized mixing bowl, add the natural peanut butter of your choice, the melted butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Scrape the sides and bottom, and also fold from the bottom. Stir for at least one minute to ensure the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and butter are completely combined
3. Pour fudge mixture into a parchment lined container. Cover the top with cling wrap and refrigerate until the fudge is firmly set.
4. When set, lift the fudge out of the container using the parchment. Peel the parchment from the fudge. Cut 3 even rows lengthwise and 6 even rows along the width. The squares should be as even as possible.
5. Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. This fudge can be frozen and brought to room temperature by placing on the counter, or more slowly in the refrigerator
6. In a double boiler bowl, combine the grated or chopped chocolate, heavy whipping cream, and sweetener
7. Set the bowl over the small pot of simmering water. Stir as the chocolate melts and combines with the other ingredients. Continue cooking for 5 minutes for sweetener to dissolve, if sweetener was used. Remove bowl from simmering pot and let chocolate ganache cool to room temperature
8. Dip the cube of fudge into the chocolate ganache and set on wire rack, repeat on as many pieces as you like. Alternatively, place fudge on wire rack and drizzle the chocolate ganache in a zig-zag manner. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for chocolate to harden. Enjoy!