2. If using fresh green beans, trim ends and boil to an al dente stage. Drain the water and set aside
3. In a large soup pot over low heat, add and melt the coconut manna/coconut butter and coconut oil
4. Add the ginger, garlic, lemon grass pieces. Cook for 1 minute while stirring constantly
5. Add the coriander and turmeric, stir and cook for 1 minute
6. Add the shallots, green beans, carrots, chillies, crumbed stock cube, coconut cream, mix well. Place the lid on the pot and cook for 5 minutes
7. Add the vegetable stock or stock of your choice. Increase heat to medium. Cover with a lid and bring to a light boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat
9. Stir to combine, ladle out, scooping some vegetables. Enjoy!