5. In a separate bowl add the egg whites and lemon juice. Whisk to a stiff peak stage. Scoop out about ¼ of the egg whites and vigorously whisk to loosen the batter. Drop in the rest of the egg whites and fold gently, being careful not to deflate the whites
6. Pour the batter into the parchment lined springform pan. Tap to remove large air bubbles. Place into the middle position of the pre-heated oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Test with a toothpick then remove from oven. Remove springform pan and peel off the parchment. Set aside to cool to room temperature. When cooled, cut into 2 layers
9. Pour the heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl and whip to light peak stage, then pour in the liquid bloomed gelatin as you continue to whip to stiff peak stage. Do not over whip as the cream will turn to butter. Transfer to a piping bag
11. Position the strawberry halves on top of the whipped cream and at the outer edge of the cake so that the strawberries will be visible. Fill in the center with the rest of the strawberry halves. Pipe the other half of the stabilized whipped cream over the strawberries. Smooth the surface
13. Sprinkle powdered sweetener on top of the cake and arrange the whole and a few halved strawberries in the center of the cake. Sprinkle some more powdered sweetener over the strawberries. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!