2. Make coconut buttermilk by combining the full fat coconut cream and apple cider vinegar, stir well and set aside for 15 minutes
3. Into a food processor, add the 150 g of walnuts and the oat fiber and grind until a coarse flour is formed (like the consistency of almond flour)
4. Place a fine sieve over a mixing bowl and sift the almond flour, whole psyllium husk, salt, baking soda, baking powder, sweetener and the glucomannan, then remove sieve and add the walnut flour mixture.
5. Stir the coconut cream mixture, remove about 2 tbsp of liquid and set aside. Pour the rest of the liquid into the bowl of dry ingredients, mixing to combine well. Add the 50 g of chopped walnuts and work into the dough. Do not compress
6. Shape into a 6 inch / 15 cm domed loaf on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do not compress as the bread will not rise much. Alternatively place in a parchment lined loaf pan
7. After shaping, brush the surface of the bread dough with the reserved coconut buttermilk
8. Place into the middle position of your pre-heated oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Without taking the bread out of the oven, prop open the door slightly and let the bread cool in the oven fo 30 -45 minutes. Then remove the bread from the oven and place on cooling rack. Let bread cool completely before cutting. Store bread covered in a tea towel lined basket on the counter for up to 4 days, or refrigerate in the tea towed basket . Enjoy!