1. Put your favorite keto chopped white chocolate into a large mixing bowl. Melt the sugar free white chocolate in a double boiler/bain Marie or in a microwave on 50% power for 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating for one or two more 30 second intervals. Stir between heating intervals. Do not overheat as chocolate will burn, Add the room temperature butter and stir until butter has also melted into the white chocolate and thoroughly combined
2. Add dried cranberries and the cut up pistachio pieces. Stir to combine well
3. Pour into a parchment lined bread pan or quarter sized baking sheet. Spread to level the surface of the chocolate mixture
4. Place pan or sheet into the refrigerate for about 1 hour for chocolate to harden
5. Cut the bark into serving pieces – bread pan into 9 thicker but even chocolate bar sized sections. If made into a bark, into 12 rectangles. Enjoy!
6. Storage: these bars or bark rectangles can be individually wrapped in cling wrap and stored in an airtight container in the freezer as prep ahead holiday treats