1. Cut the red bell peppers into half, remove top and seeds, place the cut side down on a parchment lined baking sheet
2. Cut the eggplant in half, place cut side down beside the red bell peppers
3. Bake in at 190 C or 375 F in the middle position of the oven, until skin is lightly browned as in the video and the bell peppers feel soft
4. When vegetables are done, let them cool until you can handle them comfortably. Peel the skin off the red bell peppers and place the peppers into a blender. Use a spoon to scrape out the eggplant meat, scraping as much near the skin as possible. Place into the blender
5. Add the olive oil, grated garlic or garlic powder, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper
7. Store in a mason jar or other glass sealable container. The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
You can use this sauce for many other purposes such as a veggie platter dip, nacho chip dip and as a delicious sauce with zoodles or spaghetti squash.