1. In a small bowl, combine the Frank’s Red Hot and mayonnaise. Stir to combine. Set aside
2. Into a mixing bowl, add the pieces of tomato, the jalapeno, onion, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well. Cover the bowl and set aside
3. Fry the cut bacon to light crispy stage. Scoop out into a bowl and reserve the bacon grease. Set aside
4. Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add the salt and pepper and whisk well. Place a skillet on stovetop set to medium-low heat. Add the butter and, when butter is sizzling, pour in the whipped eggs. As the eggs are cooking, using a spatula, move the eggs around until the eggs have formed a soft, light omelette. Transfer the eggs onto a plate immediately
5. To assemble, put a tortilla on a plate, place half the scrambled eggs in the center of the tortilla. Layer with half of the bacon and Pico de Galo and grated cheese, Fold the tortilla sides in towards the center, and roll to close
6. Heat a skillet, add about 1 tsp of the reserved bacon fat and, when hot, place the folded breakfast burrito, seam side down, in the skillet. Fry until crispy and golden brown, Turn and repeat until the burrito has been fried and is crispy all the way around
7. Transfer the burrito to a plate, cut in half on a diagonal, drizzle the Mayo sauce on top. Enjoy!