1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / 360 F (Top and Bottom setting)
2. In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, whey protein isolate powder, psyllium husk fiber, glucomannan and salt. Thoroughly whisk to homogenize all the ingredients.
3. Pour in the coconut oil, stir to combine as much as possible. The mixture will look granular.
4. Pour in the boiling water about half a cup at a time and stir. Repeat until you have used up all the water and until dry ingredients are well-combined with the liquids.
5. Let rest for about 30 – 60 minutes to cool. The longer you leave it (can leave for a couple hours) the easier the dough will be to work with.
6. Roll into a ball and divide into six or eight equal sections. Roll each section into a ball.
7. For each ball of dough, do the following: Place it onto a sheet of parchment paper and cover with a second sheet of parchment paper. Flatten the ball slightly with your hand (makes it easier to start rolling) and then, using minimal pressure and a rolling pin, flatten out to about 5 mm or ¼ inch thick and about 15 -17 cm or 6-7 inches in diameter.
8. Using a bowl with a diameter of 16 cm or 6 inches, cut out the shape of the pita.
9. Before removing the bowl, use a knife or offset spatula and remove the ragged dough on the outside of the bowl. Reserve the trim, which you will use to make one or two more pitas at the end.
10. Repeat until you have used up all the dough and then combine the leftover trim to form a ball and use it to make one or two pitas.
11. Place the shaped pitas on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
12. Place in the center position of your preheated oven and bake for 15- 20 minutes. Flip the pitas and bake for another 5 minutes; the pitas will be white in color. When done, remove from the parchment and baking tray and place on cooling rack. The pitas will be very delicate while fresh from the oven. Handle with care. They will be much stronger, but still pliable when cool.