1. To a small sauce pan, add the cold butter
2. Add the rest of the ingredients: Frank’s hot sauce, vinegar, cayenne pepper, either the garlic powder or grated fresh garlic, paprika, finely ground salt and the Worcestershire sauce
3. Place the sauce pan over very low heat, stir occasionally as the butter melts slowly (DO NOT raise the heat setting as the butter solids will separate)
4. Cook until the cold butter has melted and the seasoning has been incorporated with the butter. Remove from heat
5. Store in an airtight container. The Buffalo sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks. Enjoy!