1. Remove the chicken from the fridge at least 30 minutes before roasting to bring meat to room temperature
2. Preheat the oven to 380 F or 190 C. Place oven rack on the bottom position
3. Rinse and pat dry a whole roasting chicken. Coat the surface of the chicken with 2 or 3 tbsp of North African Spiced BBQ Sauce. Use the remaining BBQ sauce and rub It into the inside of the chicken cavity
4. Coat the bottom of a roasting pan or Dutch oven with the oil. Place the chicken into the pot. Place in the oven and roast for 45 – 60 minutes. Adjust roasting time according to your chicken weight
5. Remove from oven. Let the meat rest for 10 -15 minutes before cutting the meat. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Salad Bowl: