1. Cut the wing into three sections: tips, flats and drums. Remove the tips; store the tips in freezer bags and place into the freezer for later use in soup
2. Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum or parchment to catch the drips and for easier clean up. Set aside
3. Pat dry the flats and drums and place into a large mixing bowl
4. In a small bowl or glass, combine the baking powder, salt, paprika, and black pepper. Stir very well to combine all the dry ingredients
5. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the baking powder mix over the wings, toss to coat, then repeat 2 more times until all the wings are all well-coated
6. Place the wings on the oven rack, leaving a bit of space between the pieces. Place the wire rack over the lined baking sheet and slide both trays into the middle position of the oven
7. Set the timer for 20 minutes
8. Remove the wire rack from the oven and place your wings in a large mixing bowl. Pour the Buffalo Sauce on top of the wings, tossing well to coat all the wings thoroughly. Place the coated wings back on the wire rack, and over your baking sheet. Return the rack to the oven. Set the timer for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!