1. In a large bowl combine and whisk together eggnog, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract
2. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and run for 20 minutes or until it appears to thicken
3. Place mixture in a freezer safe container and freeze for until scoop-able
4. Scoop ice cream into a bowl with a dash of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick
5. To add a punch of flavor, top each serving off with an ounce of rum
6. In a large bowl, or the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream to the medium stiffness stage (peaks form, but flop over)
7. Add the sweetened condensed milk, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg and whisk to combine
8. Transfer mixture to a container and freeze until firm. About 5+ hours
9. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and, if your ice cream has frozen, remove the lid and leave on the counter to soften. Time will depend on your room temperature, but about 10 – 15 minutes is enough time to reach a scoop-able but firm stage. Enjoy!
November 6, 2021 @ 1:48 pm
I looked at the ice cream recipe. If you wanted to make it with all heavy cream and no almond milk, would you use four cups of cream? It looks incredible.
November 7, 2021 @ 7:47 am
Hi Suzanne! I just answered your question on the YouTube comments. Enjoy!