1. Remove the bone from each chicken thigh, but leave the skin on. Trim any extra fat or skin as needed
2. Heat a dry wok, then add the grapeseed oil to coat the cooking area of the wok
3. Add the keto teriyaki glaze with the sesame seeds to the wok
4. Place the deboned chicken thighs skin side down on top of the teriyaki glaze. Fry until the skin has a dark golden color and crispy skin. Flip to the other side and fry until the chicken meat side is done all the way through
5. Remove from wok and place onto a plate to rest for about 10 minutes, before cutting into long strips of about 1.5 cm or approximately 0.6 of an inch
6. Ladle about one quarter of the sauce in the wok onto each of the four pieces of chicken. ENJOY!