1. Heat a Dutch oven or a large skillet, set over medium-low heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil and onion, cook until the onion are translucent and just started to turn golden
2. Add the garlic, toss and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds
3. Make a clearing in the center by pushing the onions and garlic to the perimeter of the skillet. Turn up the heat to medium-high. Place the ground beef into the center of the skillet. Using a spatula, break the ground beef clumps into small pieces. Continue to brown. Flip and brown the other side and stir in the onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, tossing to combine. Continue stirring periodically, until the ground beef is cooked all the way through, about 6- 8 minutes
4. Sprinkle the hot sauce over the meat, and add the Dijon mustard and smoked paprika. Stir to combine. Pour in the broth and stir. Scrape the fond that may be stuck to the bottom of the skillet. Add the cauliflower chunks, toss to combine and cover with lid
5. Heat until the liquid begins to have a light boil. Cook until the cauliflower is fork tender, about 5 minutes
7. Add the Greek yogurt and the cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and everything is creamy and well combined. If desired, add the glucomannan to the liquid and stir to incorporate, then toss to combine with the meat
8. Plate and sprinkle one fourth of the chives over each serving. Enjoy while hot
To freeze leftovers, transfer into a freezer safe, airtight, labeled and dated container. Will keep for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and take out of the refrigerator about a half hour before reheating.