1. Drain the kimchi by placing a sieve over a bowl, press or squeeze the kimchi. Save ¼ cup of the juice/brine. After draining the kimchi, chop into small pieces
2. Place a wok or deep sided frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and when oil is starting to sizzle, add the gochujang BBQ sauce, and stir until the oil and gochujang are combined
3. Pour in the kimchi juice/brine and water, stir. Toss in the chopped kimchi, stir and fry for one minute
4. Add the cauliflower rice, toss to coat the cauliflower rice with the sauce. Cover the wok with a lid and steam for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and toss as you finish frying the kimchi cauliflower rice to an al dente stage
5. Transfer to a serving plate. OPTIONAL: garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro and/or strips of nori. Serve and enjoy!