2. To make the meat loaf: In a mixing bowl add all the meat loaf ingredients: ground beef, ground pork/additional ground beef, tomato paste, eggs, chopped onion, grated parmesan cheese, almond flour, chopped green bell peppers, dry oregano, salt, pepper, raw garlic. Work to combine until all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated
3. Put all the meat loaf mixture into a square or round baking dish. Press lightly to level the surface
4. Pizza Sauce: In a separate small bowl, combine the pureed San Marzano tomatoes, olive oil, confectionery sweetener, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, tomato paste and chopped fresh basil. Stir well
5. Pour pizza sauce over the entire surface of the meat loaf
6. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce. Add the pepperoni and olive slices or whatever toppings you prefer – customize to your taste
7. Place into a preheated oven and bake for 45 – 60 minutes (cooking time will vary due to your oven temperature and/or the pan chosen and size of pan – adjust accordingly). Meat should be done to at least medium well in the center. Cut into 9 equal sections. Serve either hot or cold. Enjoy!
8. SLOW COOKER method: Prepare the meat loaf and sauce as described above. Place the meat directly into the slow cooker liner, press gently to level the surface. Pour the tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle the grated cheese and any other toppings as per your taste