1. Preheat oven to 400 F or 200 C. Place a sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Set aside
2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. Leave a half an inch or 1.25 cm thick shell by scooping out insides. Save the scooped-out zucchini flesh, it can be frozen for other recipes
3. Remove the skin from the Mild Italian sausage, break the meat apart, and put into a mixing bowl
4. Using the large holes of the box grater, grate the mozzarella. Add to the mixing bowl and toss until well combined. Divide the mixture into 4 equal servings
5. Stuff each of the 4 hollowed zucchini boats with one serving of the meat mixture. Place onto the parchment lined baking sheet and place into the middle position of the preheated oven. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the internal meat temperature is at 160 F or 71 C
6. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!