1. Cut up the broccoli florets and stems into bite-sized pieces. Place into a sauce pan and add about 1 cup of water, cover with pot lid. Blanch the broccoli over medium heat until broccoli is al dente. Drain well and pour the lemon juice and toss to coat. Pour oil over the broccoli. Toss well and set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 400F or 200C. Line the bottom of an oven-safe pan or casserole dish with parchment paper and grease the sides with olive oil
3. To a mixing bowl add the eggs, cream, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon zest. Whisk lightly to combine. Add the crumbled feta and seasoned broccoli florets and fold to combine with the egg mixture
4. Pour the contents of your mixing bowl into the prepared casserole dish. Level the surface, and push broccoli under the surface of the egg as much as possible
5. Place the casserole dish into the middle position of the preheated oven. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Test after 45 minutes
6. Remove from oven and let cool before serving. The broccoli and feta casserole can be served warm or cold
7. Store in the refrigerator by covering with cling wrap or in an airtight container. The casserole will keep well for 4 – 5 days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!