2. In a mixing bowl, add the room temperature ground pork and season with a sprinkle of salt and white pepper. Use a spatula to combine. Next, drizzle with the Chinese rice wine and then sprinkle the meat with the 1/2 tsp of garlic. Combine with a spatula
3. Using either a wok or large frying pan, set over medium high heat, add the oil and coat the pan well. Add the grated ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds until aromatic. Place the seasoned ground pork into the wok or frying pan and cook, tossing the meat often, and until cooked well
5. Season the vegetable mixture with a second sprinkle of salt, white pepper, toss to combine. Drizzle the tamari over the vegetables and toss to combine, then drizzle the toasted sesame seed oil on top and toss to combine well. Cook about 1 -2 minutes, until the vegetables are starting to cook but still very crispy
6. Add the sprouts on top and toss. Cook for 1 more minute – do NOT over-cook the vegetables. Using a slotted spoon, remove everything from the hot wok or pan, leaving the sauce at the bottom of the wok or pan. Set aside for a moment
8. To the liquid in the wok or frying pan, add the toasted sesame seed oil, stir and then toss in the seasoned raw shrimp. Cook, tossing frequently until the shrimp are well done, pink and not translucent
9. To combine, either place the prepared shrimp on top of the pork vegetable mixture and toss, or place the pork vegetable mixture back into the wok, toss and cook for 30 – 60 seconds for the flavors to infuse. Do not overcook the vegetables, which should remain crispy. Remove from heat. Best served immediately. Enjoy!